Once the full payment is made to Tanah Aina Sdn Bhd, the booking is confirmed and a booking number will be given. The booking cannot be cancelled and payments made are non refundable. Confirmation will be sent through e-mail upon successful payment.
Confirmation Of Booking
After a booking number has been issued, any changes are subjected to the following terms:
- No changes is allowed within 14 days prior to the arrival date or booking date.
- If there are any changes to the booking, the changes are not confirmed until a new e-mail with revised quotation is issued by Tanah Aina Sdn Bhd.
- Rescheduling of any booking date must be done 2 months prior to the date of arrival.
- The rescheduled date of booking must be within a 4 months from the date of actual booking and is subjected to a rescheduling fee of 30% the invoice amount.
- Rescheduling for a period of more than 4 months from the actual booking date shall be deemed as CANCELLATION and the terms under Cancellation Clause shall apply.
- Upon booking, 50% of the total payment of the invoice must be paid in advance for the booking process as we practice a first come first serve basis.
- The balance of 50% of the total payment must be settled within 7 days before arrival. We shall notify the client about the payment through email or sms and upon any failure to settle the remaining payment within this period, we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled and the 50% deposit monies paid shall be forfeited.
- Payment shall be made in Ringgit Malaysia. It can be made by cheque, money order, bank transfer to Tanah Aina Sdn Bhd under CIMB Account – 8001928131. Please also fax a copy of your bank slip to 03-55111669 or email to email@example.com.
- Walk-in customers are welcomed subject to availability of rooms. In such case, payments shall only be made by cash.
- Our resort practices a no refund policy.
- For bookings made per pax, any cancellations made within 7 days before date of arrival, 50% of the total invoice per pax will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation is made less than 7 days prior to arrival day, including no show, 100% cancellation fees will be charged.
- For bookings made per room, any cancellations made within 7 days before date of arrival, 50% of the total invoice per room will be charged as cancellation fees and no refund or compensation will be made in such circumstances.
- Rescheduling of bookings for more than 4 months from the date of actual booked date, will be treated as cancellation and shall be subjected to 100% cancellation fees and all deposit shall be forfeited.